Dhangadhi Engineering College
National Academy of Science and Technology, popularly known as NAST, is an english medium co-educational Institution. Patroned and promoted by a team of academicians, researchers and professionals renowned both at home and abroad, NAST has proved itself as a centre of learning for academic excellence in the field of science-technology and management. It has been offering probably best facilities and greater opportunities to unexplored talents and economically less income groups especially in province no 7 of the country. We feel pleasure to state that we have been pioneering engineering education in the Country’s Western region. Since its inception in 2057 B.S. (2000 A.D.) as the first and only engineering college in the midwest and farwest region, we initially started Bachelor of Computer Engineering (BE Computer) under affiliation of Pokhara University. The marvellous response of the potential students and entire community encouraged us to extend further courses. Appreciating the need of the province we started another technical program Bachelor of Computer Application (BCA) in 2001 A.D., Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) in 2008 A.D. and Bachelor of Civil Engineering (BE Civil) in 2010 A.D. Further, NAST is committed to quality education by producing highly qualified and potential human capital that can easily acclimatize to the national and international academic and professional horizon with honour and appreciation.
Our Salient Features
- Well-equipped laboratories, library with adequate
number of books and open access.
- Qualified, experienced and dedicated teaching
- Scholarship package for deserving and needy
- Peaceful and Pollution free environment.
- High speed Internet Facility.
- Healthy and spacious class rooms.
- Sufficient and separate sanitation facilities for boys
and girls in each floor.
- Different scientific seminars and conferences,
project presentation, etc.
Goals and Objectives
- Exploring potential talents in the western region of the country.
- Providing affordable and quality education at global standards.
- Producing highly competent and skilled bureaucrats, technocrats and efficient managers as to meet the challenges
of the space age.
- Establishment of institutional linkage and collaboration with the regional, national and international institutions involved in the fields of research and development in different areas of science, technology and management.